On June 1st, 2016 Priority1 launched an ePay system, a portal that allows customers to manage their Priority1 account safely and securely online.
This new system allows a customer to:
- Make payments or pre-payments online via credit card or eCheck in a secure PCI compliant environment.
- Review all open invoices on your account.
- Select the specific invoices you want to pay.
- Review your payment history and see what invoice each payment was applied.
- Set up your account for automatic recurring payments.
- Real time payment posting!
No more paying for postage or issues with your check not arriving timely! Pay your bill 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
To sign up today please contact us at P1Collections@priority1inc.com for more details.
The ePay system itself is very easy to use and once a customer is registered payments can be made by following these simple steps:
- Login at https://epay.priority1inc.com
- Add a credit card or checking account information to the secure online wallet
- Select invoices to pay
- Agree to Terms & Conditions
- Receive immediate payment confirmation/declination online and by e-mail
We hope that you will give our new ePay system a try and begin enjoying the benefits today!
By: Nate Hastings, Controller & Troy Lampley, Financial Assurance Manager