Priority1 Named One of the Best Places to Work in Arkansas!
Priority1 was recently named one of the best places to work in the state of Arkansas. We are honored to receive this award and the foundation of our company is and always will be our employees. Day in and day out, our employees are the face of our company and take care of our customers by providing tremendous support. Our company has experienced tremendous growth in the last 6 years and that growth wouldn’t be possible without our employees.
As our company has grown, we have tried to create a culture where employees feel empowered to take ownership in guiding our company to new heights. Some of the things we do to show our employees how much we appreciate them include:
- Putting 15% of each employee’s salary each year into a profit sharing account.
- Paying 100% of family medical insurance.
- Yearly family outings to Arkansas Travelers baseball games.
- Company Christmas party.
- Very casual dress code.
- Celebrating employee birthdays and work anniversaries monthly by providing desserts for the entire office.
- Cooking breakfast for our employees occasionally.
- Providing lunch for our employees on the last 2 days of our fiscal year in appreciation for all of their hard work.
Our mission is to be the innovator and leader establishing lifelong partnerships with our customers, employees, and vendors by exceeding their expectations through our people, technology, expertise, and value. We want our employees to feel working at Priority1 is a career and not just a job. As we continue to grow, the core of our success will never change: our employees.
Troy Lampley, Financial Assurance Manager